Join Kate in the Wellness Centre Mondays in June at noon (June 4, 11, 18 and 25) as she plays her beautiful crystal singing bowls. Teens are bombarded by hours after hours of studying, homework, exam and perhaps preparation and training for competitions, they often found their brains get saturated and become inefficient in learning and creativity. Singing bowls are a form of sound meditation.
Enjoy the benefits of the singing bowls which includes:
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly
- Lower anger and blood pressure
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow
- Deep relaxation and pain relief
- Chakra balancing
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being. Stimulate the immune system.
- Aid the immune system and fibromyalgia and psoriasis in individuals that meditate